Okay so it’s been a little while. School is now over and I’ve got a bit of time to write. After the last few posts which have been a little heavier, I thought I would change it up with another 10 Random Things About Me Post!
As per usual, WARNING: These are not connected and may not make sense. You have been warned.
1. One of the first songs I ever wrote was about egg nog. I was about 11-12 years old when I wrote it but I’m not really sure why I wrote it. I’m pretty sure I still have the lyrics somewhere and those may have to make an appearance on here.
2. I never really liked shopping and I still don’t. BUT I have recently discovered the joys of online shopping and I don’t mind that.
4. Favourite Daily Vlog Channel: It’s a tie between Mr. Ben Brown & Casey Neistat. I really love that these guys focus on creating excellent content. They really do inspire me to focus on creating good, strong content and to focus on being excellent. Ben goes on super awesome travel adventures and always finds great coffee wherever he goes. Casey is a filmmaker and founder of Beme which is a super awesome and new social media app for sharing video. Both of these guys are really awesome daily vloggers and what makes them even cooler is that they’re friends and they inspire each other! Love it!
5. I. Don’t. Like. Feet. They stink and they’re gross and you can keep them to yourself. No.
6. I’m almost 20 years old and I still have stuffed animals. The only one I have right now is a stuffed panda named Panda Schmanda. He is my squitchy. (If you get that reference, tweet me @thegracerose and let me know!)
7. I’ve always had a knack for doing voices and accents. When I was younger I used to try to do silly voices and such to make people laugh. Pretty sure this was connected to my stand up comedian phase. (See here for more info on that).
8. I really love the smell of freshly cut wood and it reminds me of Vancouver.
9. My favourite subject in High School was History/Socials.
10. I actually really enjoy paper writing and I love taking classes where I can write term papers instead of taking exams.
So that’s about it for this post. Leave a comment down below or tweet me telling me a little bit about you!
Until Next Time,
Peace & Harmonies