So I got some positive feedback about the last post like this and I thought I would do another one! So here we go with 10 More Random Things About Me!
WARNING: These are not connected and may not make sense. You have been warned.
1. Doc Martens are my favourite shoes; followed very closely by my Converse.
2. The Diary of Anne Frank is one of my favourite books and I now own a copy of the book that I bought at the Shakespeare and Company Bookstore in Paris.
3. Most Played Song in my iTunes: Off With Her Head by Icon for Hire.
4. Second Most Played Song in my iTunes: Letter to Hermoine (feat. Bilal) by the Robert Glasper Experiment
5. Twitter is my favourite social media of choice followed very closely by Tumblr.
6. I got my start in music by starting violin lessons when I was 4. I quit at age 6 cause I didn’t want to practice.
7. BUT I now play 2.5 different instruments. Guitar, Piano and the Bass is my .5. I can putter around but I don’t call myself a bassist because I respect actual bass players too much.
8. I can speak a moderate amount of Spanish. Okay, it’s more like Spanglish.
9. I’ve never owned a pet except for the pet rock I had when I was 10. I was an unusual child.
10. I’m an Introvert That Won’t Shut Up. Basically, I prefer to be on my own and I’m quite content with being by myself but I do enjoy talking.
Anyway, that’s all for now!
Peace & Harmonies